In addition to layout to read the parts in GIMP, anyone easy to make a three-dimensional image!
Simply place to download the parts, super easy!
Since the part to show the three-dimensional can be made to appear three-dimensionally in the only shade romp even a beginner because only arrange the parts!
This difficulty ★★★★★
Using the Style-Tool of parts, it will continue to publish in various patterns from now on at any time.
By editing using the Style-Tool of the parts, you remember fun how to use GIMP.
Also keep collecting parts for each work.
The Style-Tool of the parts?
Style-Tool of parts, contains the material required for each work.
Just go side-by-side to adjust the size of the material.
Finally, and continue to place the shadow, plane picture becomes three-dimensional.
Editing software such as GIMP is, first, I think that many people are misled if I get any use. As training, also I thought that if Re assist you as a work production.
Editing software such as GIMP “Do I get made fun and easy to remember is, as in”was prepared in feeling that.
In addition, if Style-Tool of the parts have to resale or distribution, you can safely use it as a commercial and works!
The video you are using parts of the Style-Tool in GIMP
Fine work, after all pentabutyrate is I’m necessities!
Prepare the Style-Tool of parts
Using the material, just go with the shadow, creating a three-dimensional shelf.
You can also easily challenge for beginners.
But please try to challenge to prepare the “Style-Tool-01” parts!
When ☟ be purchased from here, you can download parts.
Style-Tool of parts content
“Style-Tool-01” in the folder “Style-Tool-01.xcf” to open the GIMP file.
But please be pre-installed in the free software GIMP ※.
- It created by placing the parts in the white campus of here.
- Here is “Layer” is referred to as.
Necessary parts have been already prepared.
- Layers are displayed centerpiece mark comes with. Since the non-visible layers is off the eyeball mark, click to display in.
Using the Style-Tool in GIMP
- A layer from the bottom displayed in order by will continue to layout.
- Since the GIMP can not lock a layer, check in so as not to select the wrong “move the active layer” will put.
- You can edit the parts of the selected layer.
- After selecting the layer, and then edit the displayed parts.
- Of the tool box , “Scale” tool is kept the ratio and to scale by holding down the Shift key.
- Of the tool box you can move the four corners of the “Perspective” tool parts freely.
Of the tool box only the “Scale” tool and the “Perspective” tool you can almost work with.
Work and learn the shortcut key is smooth!
· “Scale” tool Tasu S Shift
, “Perspective” tool Shift + P
How to make the shelf
Display Select “28.png” layer and the portrait after the “Scale” tool Shift + S.
Change the size by moving the point within the blue circle. Press the After changing “Enter” , please.
- Select Show “6.png” layer and then.
- Change the size, leaving the thickness of the plate the shadow that has been displayed in the “Scale” tool Shift + S. Press the After changing “Enter” , please.
- Select Show “28.png # 1” layer and then.
- When moving parts drag the vision of the center you can move if.
Change the size and place the plate made in the back “Scale” tool Shift + S. Press the After changing “Enter” , please.
- Select Show “7.png” layer and then.
- It will darken the back of the plate. Place the shadow of the same size as the back of the plate.
- In the same way, “28.png # 2”, “28.png # 3”, “28.png # 4” display select the layer in order to work to.
- Place three-stage shelf. Please note, such as the thickness of the plate.
“2.png” “2.png # 1”, “2.png # 2”, “2.png # 3” and place the shadow step by step we will.
Shelf above is finished!
Point is Tsukekata of shadow.
Shelf is possible to install any number of stages if duplicate the layer.
Please, try various ♪
Also from time to time, but please try to challenge because it was up the parts from now on!